I will try to attach some of my previous blogs to show you how I am getting to my theory.
First, I agree with gun control advocates, getting rid of all guns would reduce gun crime.
I could support that if:
1. There was no secret service, and police no longer carried guns — in a safe America, they would not be needed, right?
2. Violent offenders were actually punished, and there were not very many violent offenders.
But, I find it difficult to support limiting guns because:
1. Politicians fear violence in America, so they surround themselves with lots of body guards and lots of guns, and explosives, and snipers ….
2. There are enough violent crimes in America to scare me;
3. There are foreign enemies on our soil, terrorists;
4. My ancestors fought, bled, and died, so I would have the honor of the Second Amendment.
So, my alternative to getting rid of guns is simple: Let us make America a safer place to live.
1. Have a mandatory turn in of all guns owned by people in support of gun control.
2. Have a nation wide conceal carry program and permit: require mental health clearance; education; gun range certification; and lie detector tests.
3. Eliminate the Secret Service, the Washington D. C. Police until the politicians have shown they can defend the Constitution.
4. Control access to guns by people on psychiatric medications, until they have shown they can control their wild thoughts and dreams.
It is not the guns killing people, it is young people (mostly liberals) on drugs killing people.
Even our radical Muslim terrorists seem to have been under psychiatric care.
We need to fear what the drugs are doing.
I think drugs can be beneficial, but it is evident that there is a connection between the drugs being prescribed and these mass shootings.
What do you think?