For those of you who are Francophiles, and for those who are not Francophiles:
Amelie wrote a wonderful blog about the natural wonders of France.
Read and enjoy.
For those of you who are huge Francophiles, I suggest you check out the article entitled “Ten of France’s Natural Wonders” on the BBC’s travel page. I am proud to say I have been to five of them!
Here is the list as follows (the ones in bold are the ones I’ve already been to):
1. Gorges du Verdon in the south of France
(Photo courtesy: Google Images)
2. Aiguilles de Bavella in Corsica
(Photo Courtesy: Martin Moos/LPI/Getty)
3. Alpine Wildlife
(Photo courtesy: John Elk/LPI/Getty)
4. Cote de Granit Rose in Brittany
(Photo Courtesy: Breizh easy commerce)
5. Dune du Pilat an hour away from Bordeaux
(Photo Courtesy: Smart Travel Guide)
6. Lavender fields in Provence*
(Photo Courtesy: Ekaterina Pokrovsky)
7. Gavarnie Falls in the Pyrenees
(Photo courtesy: J.C. Benoist/Wikimedia Commons)
8. Mont Blanc in the French Alps–I have been dying to go to the French Alps my whole life!!!!!
View original post 132 more words